This company was born from my love of a good sunset, a passion for the ever-changing forms of the sea and my wanderlust spirit that searched for ways to bring the outside in.
Your home is your sanctuary and my hope is you'll find art that speaks to your soul and brings the calming and freeing nature of a beach morning to your space.
• • •
I started this journey on Etsy, where I continue to sell and carry much of the same inventory. You can view my Etsy Shop here: wrightandroam.etsy.com
Click below to learn more about the artwork. Don't see what you're looking for? Head to the contact page to get in touch | Contact
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn About Our Prints
All artwork is original work by Photographer Chelsea Rominski.
All images are printed with high quality archival pigment inks on archival photographic paper. Choose from two paper options:
Luster Paper | 240gm paper featuring a slight sheen for added vibrance.
Matte Paper | 230gsm paper featuring a classic look with no shine.
Learn About Our Frames
Good artwork deserves a good frame! Shopping custom frames takes the hassel out of art buying. Never again buy art that sits around for months (or more) before you get around to framing.
Learn more about our frames here | Frame Guide
These frames feature a minimalistic, modern design and arrive with a hanging system installed, so your artwork is ready-to-hang upon arrival!
- Choose from three beautiful wood option - White, Light Colored Wood, Black
- All Frames are custom-made in the USA.
- Frames feature a 1.25" frame width and come with a 2" white mat around your artwork for protection.
Shipping Timelines + Packaging
We take strong measures to ensure your artwork arrives safely. See below for shipping containers and arrival estimates.
- 8x10" and 11x14" prints will ship flat in a sturdy mailer with protective acid-free cellophane sheet and backer board.
- Prints 12x18"+ Will ship in a sturdy roll tube with protective acid-free cellophane sheet. Because these are rolled throughout shipping, we suggest letting your print lay flat in a safe place for 24 hours before framed framing. Matte prints typically take longer to flatten.
- Framed Prints will ship flat in a custom-fit box. All artwork will be protected inside to ensure the safety of artwork at any size.
Because our prints are custom + made just for you, we do not accept returns. All artwork is insured and we take strong measures to make sure your items arrive safely, however if you receive a damaged print or frame, please contact us within 7 days so we can provide a replacement ASAP!
Follow any provided instructions & handle with care when opening to insure no damage is done before your art is hung!
For rolled prints | Place in a safe area after opening & allow up to 24 hours to help flatten before framing. Matte Prints typically need a longer time to flatten than Luster Prints.
Framed prints | Clean art with a dry microfiber cloth. You can always add a little water when needed.